Protect yourself with these resources including information about health fraud scams and tips for buying medication, medical devices, and radiation-emitting products online. Learn about enforcement actions taken by the FDA to protect the public.
- Watch this video to learn how to recognize and avoid health fraud scams.
- FDA cybercrimes unit shuts down hundreds of rogue pharmacy websites.
- FDA warns consumers about claims not supported by science.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC: Counterfeit – Don’t Buy Into Organized Crime
- NIH National Institute on Aging: Beware of Health Scams
- NIH Office of Dietary Supplements: How To Evaluate Health Information on the Internet
Federal Trade Commission's Bureau of Consumer Protection Drug Enforcement Administration: Report Suspicious Internet Pharmacies
- NABP - State Boards of Pharmacy
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection: Restrictions on Prescription Drugs
FDA warns consumers not to use Zi Xiu Tang Bee Pollen capsules Illegal prescription drug sellers arraigned on charges for smuggling illicit cancer drugs into the United States Can a Dietary Supplement Treat a Concussion? No FDA warns consumers not to use muscle growth product Stimulant Potentially Dangerous to Health, FDA Warns