Learn how FDA is working with industry to make foods healthier for you and your family.
There is little evidence of WBC safety or effectiveness.
Learn steps you can take to keep you and your family safe.
Identifying the source of an outbreak with speed and precision.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles covering all FDA activities and regulated productsProtect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDA
Recent Consumer Updates
- You May Be Surprised by How Much Salt You're Eating
- Juvenile Arthritis: Discoveries Lead to Newer Treatments
- Whole Body Cryotherapy (WBC): A "Cool" Trend that Lacks Evidence, Poses Risks
- Raw Dough's a Raw Deal and Could Make You Sick
- Whole Genome Sequencing: Cracking the Genetic Code for Foodborne Illness
- Coping With Memory Loss
- The Facts on the FDA's New Tobacco Rule