The Employee Health and Personal Hygiene Interactive Resource Disk was developed to assist retail food establishments in preventing sick food employees or conditional employees from working with food in the retail food establishment setting. The disk is an accompaniment to the Employee Health and Personal Hygiene Handbook. The disk contains an Employee Health Interactive Tool and several FDA resource documents such as the FDA Food Code, Employee Health and Personal Hygiene Handbook, satellite broadcast on “Using Employee Health and Personal Hygiene Measures,” and the Oral Culture Learner Educational Materials related to employee health and personal hygiene.
The Employee Health and Personal Hygiene Interactive Resource Disk is intended to assist the person in charge in dealing with a sick food employee or a conditional employee in preventing the spread of foodborne diseases. It is not meant to be used as a tool to diagnose foodborne disease or as a substitute for consultation with a regulatory authority or a health practitioner. The disk is not to be used as a substitute for state and local regulatory requirements.
DOWNLOAD (ZIP 1.8KB)
- Click on DOWNLOAD above. When the "File Download" box opens, select the "Save" button.
- Choose a location (folder) for the download and click the "Save" button.
- Once your download completes, select "Open" and click "Extract" on the menu bar.
- Choose a location (folder) for the extracted contents of the zip file.
- Locate and open the extracted file folder.
- Double click on EH.html to begin using the Employee Health Interactive Tool.
NOTE: For best results, enable scripts or ActiveX controls on your browser when prompted.