Blog posts from the FDA related to the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).
Margaret A. Hamburg, M.D.
Commissioner of Food and Drugs
- Proposed Rules Will Strengthen Global Food Safety
- Basing Food Safety Standards on Science and Prevention
- What Does the New Food Safety Law Mean for You?
Michael R. Taylor
Deputy Commissioner for Foods, FDA
- Making the Case for Critical FSMA Funding
- We’re Reinventing Ourselves to Keep Your Food Safe - with Howard Sklamberg, FDA’s Deputy Commissioner for Global Regulatory Operations and Policy
- Getting it Right on Spent Grains
- Your Input is Bringing Change to Food Safety Rules
- On the Road with Mike Taylor, Day 3: Families and Partnerships
- On the Road with Mike Taylor, Day 2: Frank Talk in Farm Country
- On the Road with Mike Taylor: Touring the Pacific Northwest
- Science Is the Foundation of Food Safety at FDA
- Let’s Keep Talking—and Listening—About Food Safety
- New Partnership with New Zealand
- Succeeding on Produce Safety
- Beyond Rulemaking: Building the Scientific Infrastructure for Food Safety under FSMA
- The US and Mexico Share Approaches on Food Safety
- The Great Papaya Partnership of 2011: A Milestone for Food Safety
- Talking Food Safety in Minneapolis
- Canadian and U.S. Agencies Partner to Modernize Food Safety
Roberta Wagner & Joann Givens
Roberta Wagner is Co-Chair of FDA’s FSMA Operations Team Steering Committee and Deputy Director for Regulatory Affairs at FDA’s Center for Food Safety and Nutrition.
Joann Givens is Co-Chair of FDA’s FSMA Operations Team Steering Committee and Acting Regional Food and Drug Director (Central Region) in the Office of Regulatory Affairs.
Senior Advisor, Coordinated Outbreak Response and Evaluation Network
Office of Foods, FDA
Acting Deputy Director for Regulatory Affairs, Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, FDA
Senior Advisor for International Affairs, Office of Foods, Office of the Commissioner, FDA
- Fulfilling the Promise of the Food Safety Modernization Act: The Importance of Stakeholder Engagement
Kathleen F. Gensheimer, M.D., M.P.H.
Chief Medical Officer - Outbreak Director, FDA
Senior Advisor to the Deputy Commissioner for Foods, FDA