Animal & Veterinary
- Veterinary Feed Directive (VFD) final rule issued
- How to Report an Adverse Drug Experience
Navigate the Animal & Veterinary Section
New Animal Drug Applications, Electronic Submissions, User Fees, Genetic Engineering, Minor Use/Minor Species, Aquaculture, Food Additive PetitionsGuidance, Compliance & Enforcement
BSE, Policies & Procedures Manual, Laws, Salmonella and Turtle Safety, Drug ResiduesNews & Events
CVM Updates, Meeting AnnouncementsProducts
Approved Animal Drug Products, Animal Food/Feed, Imports & Exports, Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) Notification Program
News & Events
- Animal Drug Approvals June 2015 Update (Green Book) (PDF - 41KB)
FDA Regulation to Help Ensure Judicious Use of Antibiotics in Food-Producing Animals
- FSMA and Animal Feed - The recording, transcript, and photos from FDA’s April 2015 public meeting entitled “FDA Food Safety Modernization Act: Focus on Implementation Strategy for Prevention-Oriented Food Safety Standards” are now available.
FDA Releases Draft Guidance for Animal Drug Sponsors Determining an Acute Reference Dose (ARfD)
- Updated Minor Use/Minor Species Drug Designations List
Subscribe to Animal & Veterinary email updates
What's New in Animal & Veterinary: Get email updates
New items posted to the Animal & Veterinary section of FDA's website.
CVM Updates: Get email updates
Updates and news releases from FDA's Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM).
CVM FR Notices: Get email updates
Federal Register notices issued by the Center for Veterinary Medicine, excluding drug approvals.
What's New: Animal & Veterinary
RSS Feed for new items posted to the Animal & Veterinary section of FDA's website.
I am looking for
Communications Staff (CVM)
Food and Drug Administration
7519 Standish Place
HFV-12Rockville, MD 20855