FDA Webinar on Foreign Inspections
DATE: May 17, 2011
TIME: 12:30 pm EST
Did you know that FDA foreign inspections have doubled since 2008? Did you know that foreign food inspections alone have quadrupled since 2010?
On Tuesday May 17, 2011, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) hosted a webinar to provide information about the agency's foreign inspection program. Susan Laska, the Deputy Director of the Division of Foreign Field Investigations, gave an overview and answered questions about FDA's Global Inspection program.
Webinar Slides: Foreign Inspections
- How can I share my ideas and suggestions with FDA?
- Where should I go to find consumer information on www.FDA.gov?
- FDA's MedWatch Program: Voluntarily Reporting Problems to the FDA
- What does FDA regulate?
- What does FDA inspect?
- When and why was FDA formed?
- What is the difference between the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), FDA regulations, and FDA guidance?
- What does FDA do?
- How is FDA organized?
- How many people are employed by FDA and in what areas do they work?
- What non-government websites does FDA recommend?
- What other government-supported websites does FDA recommend as reliable sources for health-related information?
- FDA Basics Webinar: FDA Office of Minority Health - Steps to Address Health Disparities
- How can the public request documents from FDA?
- Materials from Webinar on Inspection Process
- FDA Webinar on Foreign Inspections
- FDA MedWatch Webinar
- What is FDA Basics for Industry?
- FDA Basic Video: Kathleen Uhl on the Office of Women's Health (Video)
- Why can’t I import some drugs that are approved and sold in the United States?
- Is it legal for me to personally import drugs?
- What is a docket? How do I submit comments to a docket? How do I find comments submitted to a docket?
- How do I find the latest information on the Web site? How do I sign up for e-mails and alerts?
- How can I find out the status of my FOIA request?
- What is a recall?
How helpful was this information?