Other Online Courses (Accessible to all):
- An Introduction to FERN
- Communication Skills for Regulators
- Computer-Based Case Study: "Salmonella in the Caribbean"
- An Introduction to Food Security Awareness FD251A
- CARVER + Shock Software Tool
The Food and Drug Administration is introducing its latest food defense resource, the CARVER + Shock Vulnerability Assessment Tool. This tool can be used to assess the vulnerabilities within a food production system or infrastructure.
- ALERT: Food Defense Awareness
- Basics of Auditing for Regulators MP1050
- A Tour of FDA
- June 28, 2010 Integrated Food Safety System Webinar
- ORA Risk Management
- Pest Control in Food Establishments
- Plumbing Controls for Commercial Food Establishments
- National Shellfish Sanitation Program Overview
- Shellfish Growing Areas
- Shellfish Plant Sanitation
- Food Labeling
For information on registration and web-based courses
- ORA U Online Course Evaluation
- State, Local and Tribal Regulators (These web courses are free for FDA, State, Local & Tribal Regulators)
- FDA Employees
If you are an FDA employee, you should obtain the most up-to-date information about training available to you from the Intranet ORA U site.
You do not have to be logged in to the FDA network to access web-based courses on Compliancewire. If you already have log on information, you can access the courses at https://www.compliancewire.com/partners/fdaora.
If you do not have log on information:
- Personnel in ORA regions should contact your Regional Training Officer (RTO).
- Headquarters ORA and all Center personnel should email their request to ORA U.