FDA Tobacco Compliance Webinars
FDA Center for Tobacco Products (CTP) is hosting a series of webinars on federal tobacco regulations. These webinars are designed to provide FDA tobacco compliance education and information to retailers and small businesses. Each webinar includes a Q&A session to provide participants the opportunity to have their questions answered by FDA.
Sign up to receive email updates about this webinar series.
May 15, 2013: Compliance Training for Retailers – “Update on the Potential Tobacco Product Violations Reporting Form”
- Time: 2:00 p.m.
Links to watch webinar:
Phone Number To Listen Only:
- ID 60985
Presentation Slides: Potential Tobacco Product Violations Form
Prior 2013 Webinars
April 10th, 2013: Compliance Training for Small Businesses – “Substantial Equivalence - An Update”
- Due to a technical difficulty, some of the information in Ms. Cristi Stark’s section of April 10, 2013 webinar, “Substantial Equivalence: An Update” was not presented during the live broadcast. We have retaped and replaced that section of the webinar in the archived version of the broadcast to ensure that all the information we intended to convey is available.
- Presentation Slides: Update on Review of Substantial Equivalence Reports (SE Reports).
To listen to additional past retailer-focused webinars discussing the laws that restrict the sale, distribution and marketing of tobacco products, visit our archived pages.
- 2012 Archived Tobacco Retailer Compliance Training
- 2011 Archived Tobacco Retailer Compliance Training
- 2010 Archived Tobacco Retailer Compliance Training
Share your Ideas
We request your valued input for future webinar topics. Send your ideas to AskCTP@fda.hhs.gov.
Participate by Live Webcast / Phone
The link for the webinar and call-in information will be available prior to the webinar.
We recommend that you test your computer and network connections prior to the meeting via https://collaboration.fda.gov/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm. No registration is required for these events. Web connections are limited and available on a first-come basis.
An archived version of the webinars and downloadable versions of the presentations will be available on this website.
A phone line will also be available to listen to the training if you are unable to participate by live webcast. No registration is required for these events. Phone connections are limited and available on a first-come basis.
You may submit questions during the webinar by using the “Q&A box” on your screen. If you are listening by phone, or have questions after the webinar, you may contact us:
- Via email: AskCTP@fda.hhs.gov
- Via our call center: 1-877-287-1373
Looking for More?
- Please visit our Break the Chain of Tobacco Addiction retailer education campaign.
- For more information about the tobacco retailer compliance training webinars, please email email@example.com.