Research programs and projects include, but are not limited to, the scientific fields of epidemiology, behavior, biology, medicine, economics, chemistry, engineering, toxicology, pharmacology, addiction, public health, communications, marketing, and statistics.
- Find out about active Funding Opportunities.
- Read about some preliminary PATH findings in “Flavored Tobacco Product Use Among US Youth Aged 12-17 Years ,” published November 2015 in JAMA Network, and view the youth questionnaire from the first wave of the study .
- Find statistics about flavored tobacco use and the frequency of tobacco use among middle and high school students in CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report released October 2015.
- Find recent CTP publications.
- Read about the research goals of the Population Assessment of Tobacco and Health (PATH) Study, a collaboration between FDA and NIH,as well as availability of the Wave 1 Questionnaire Data Restricted Use File.
- Learn about CTP's research priorities that build the science base behind FDA's authority to regulate tobacco products.
- Find out more about the Tobacco Regulatory Science Program (TRSP), FDA's partnership with NIH to foster tobacco regulatory research, including the 14 Tobacco Centers of Regulatory Science (TCORS).
- Learn about FDA's collaboration with CDC on the National Youth Tobacco Survey.
- CTP Scientists Coming to a Conference Near You.
- FDA Science Forum.
- Review information on Harmful and Potentially Harmful Constituents.
- Understand more about Modified Risk Tobacco Products and the rigorous standards in place to protect the public's health.