May 18, 2012
Retailers - Get FDA’s tobacco information on your website with our expanded service!
Earlier this year we launched content syndication on FDA.gov, helping you easily and automatically add tobacco-related content to your website. The content blends into your site while providing high-quality content you don’t have to create, update, or maintain.
Visit http://tools.fda.gov/ to get started!
New Features Announced
Our newest improvements include:
- All content is now available in Spanish - look under Find Content By Topic on http://tools.fda.gov
- Tobacco retailer education resources
- Stay informed with email updates. Sign up directly from http://tools.fda.gov
Get Started Today
With more than 40 web pages available in English and Spanish, you can provide your site visitors with information on the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act, federal tobacco regulations, Break the Chain of Tobacco Addiction retailer educational materials and much more.
You benefit by getting access to high-quality content and increasing the value of your website with little time or effort on your part. Your site visitors benefit by staying on your website, while getting more in-depth information.
- Visit http://tools.fda.gov to get started
- Browse the site
- Sign up, choose the content, and copy and paste our web code onto your site
- Bring FDA Content to Your Website for Free
- What is Content Syndication?
- Request a Page to be Syndicated
Posted May 18, 2012