FDA Center for Tobacco Products Research Program: Expanding the Research Base for Tobacco Product Regulation
The purpose of this free public meeting is:
- Discuss FDA’s Center for Tobacco Products Research Program priorities across a broad array of disciplines.
- Discuss how federal agencies can coordinate tobacco product research.
- Identify how non-government organizations can contribute to advancing tobacco product research.
- Mobilize researchers that are new to regulatory tobacco product research.
Agenda & Webcast Information
- Expanding the Research Base for Tobacco Product Regulation Agenda (PDF 124KB)
- Recorded Webcast: https://collaboration.fda.gov/p55529153/
Who Should Attend?
Scientific and medical experts and other interested participants from all sectors public and private interested in regulatory tobacco product research.
Due to overwhelming interest, the workshop has reached maximum attendance and registration to attend the meeting in person is now closed.
If you need special accommodations because of disability, please contact Lucinda Miner, below, at least seven days before the workshop.
Lucinda L. Miner, Ph.D.
Office of Science
Center for Tobacco Products