Fact Sheets & Infographics
The Center for Tobacco Products combines the power of the law with a collaborative, science-based approach to create a healthier future for all Americans.
Explore our fact sheets and infographics for overviews about the work we do to drive positive change.
About the Center for Tobacco Products
FDA Tobacco Regulation and Compliance
- Regulations Restricting the Sale, Distribution, and Marketing of Cigarettes, Cigarette Tobacco, and Smokeless Tobacco
- Understanding Dockets, Guidances, and Regulations
- Overview of Tobacco Retail Warning Letters
- FDA's Tobacco Retail Compliance Inspection Contracts and the SAMHSA's Synar Program
- Deeming Issue Snapshot: Regulating Additional Tobacco Products
Science & Research
- Research Priorities
- Informing Tobacco Regulation Through Research
- FDA and NIH Study: Population Assessment of Tobacco and Health