Science & Research
Workshops and Meetings
FDA Clinical Trial Requirements Regulations, Compliance, and GCP Conference
Co-sponsored by SoCRA and FDA.
Information About Past Meetings
- Transcript of FDA Town Hall meeting (held Aug. 22, 2002, at the Meharry Medical College):
Research Ethics for Today: Questions of Integrity, Privacy and Diversity
- FDA Clinical Trial Requirements, Regulations, Compliance and GCP Conference (held Jan. 12 and 13, 2005, in San Francisco, California): Co-sponsored by SoCRA and FDA.
- HHS Secretary's Advisory Committee on Human Research Protections (SACHRP)
(held Jan. 31 - Feb. 1, 2005, in Alexandria, VA)
- FDA Public Hearing on reporting AEs to IRBs (held March 21, 2005, in Rockville, MD)
- FDA Clinical Trial Requirements and GCP Conference (held April 13 - 14, 2005 in Philadelphia, PA)
- FDA Data Council presentations re: the use of SDTM (held Feb. 1, 2005)
- FDA/DIA Workshop on Clinical Investigations (held May 10-11, 2007, in Washington, D.C.)