Science & Research
Resources for You
Decision Forest Publications
- Hong, H., Tong, W., Xie, Q., Fang, H., and Perkins, R. An in silico ensemble method for lead discovery: Decision Forest. SAR and QSAR in Environmental Research. 2005. 16(4):339-347. Abstract
- Xie, Q., Ratnasinghe, L.D., Hong, H., Perkins, R., Tang, Z.Z., Hu, N., Taylor, P.R., and Tong, W., Decision Rorest analysis of 61 single nucleotide polymorphisms in a case-control study of esophageal cancer; a novel method. BMC Bioinformatics. 2005. 6 Suppl 2:S4. Abstract
- Tong, W., Xie, Q., Hong, H., Fang, H., Shi, L., Perkins, R., and Petricoin, E. Using Decision Rorest to classify prostate cancer samples on the basis of SELDI-TOF MS data: assessing chance correlation and prediction confidence. Environmental Health Perspectives. 2004. 112(16):1622-1627. Abstract
- Hong, H., Tong, W., Perkins, R., Fang, H., Xie, Q., and Shi, L. Multiclass Decision Forest—a novel pattern recognition method for multiclass classification in microarray data analysis. DNA Cell Biology. 2004. 23(10):685-694. Abstract
- Tong, W., Xie, Q., Hong, H., Fang, H., Shi, L., and Perkins, R., Assessment of prediction confidence and domain extrapolation of two structure-activity relationship models for predicting estrogen receptor binding activity. Environmental Health Perspectives. 2004. 112(12):1249-1254. Abstract
- Tong, W., Hong, H., Fang, H., Xie, Q., and Perkins, R. Decision Forest: combining the predictions of multiple independent decision tree models. Jorrnal of Chemical Information and Computer Sciences. 2003. 43(2):525–531. Abstract
Please address any questions and suggestions to Dr. Weida Tong at 870-543-7142 or email@example.com.
For technical assistance or to report problems with Decision Forest, please send an e-mail to NCTRArrayTrackSupport@nctr.fda.gov.
Decision Forest is a product designed and produced by the National Center for Toxicological Research (NCTR). FDA and NCTR retain ownership of this product.