About the MedWatch E-list
MedWatch safety alerts delivered to you
- Clinically important medical product safety alerts, delivered via e-mail
- Concise, timely information about the drugs and devices you use, prescribe, or dispense every day, directly from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Each e-mail contains a summary of the safety alert. When you need to know more, a hyperlink in the e-mail directs you to more detailed information
Subscribing & Unsubscribing
Subscription to the MedWatch E-list is handled by GovDelivery, a free e-mail subscription management service.
- Sign up for MedWatch e-mail updates. Each e-mail you receive will include a link to access your Subscriber Preferences.
- You may access your Subscriber Preferences, select other FDA topics that interest you, or sign up to receive additional alerts wherever you see the envelope icon on the FDA web site. Just click the icon and enter your e-mail address. You will receive an e-mail message whenever the information you have chosen is updated on the FDA web site.
- The E-list will automatically delete an address that appears "dead", unreachable, or nonexistent after a number of tries. If you experience any problems, contact the GovDelivery technical support staff at email@example.com.
Secure and Confidential
- Names and e-mail addresses of MedWatch subscribers are not shared with any other organizations.
- Your e-mail address will only be used to deliver the information you request and to give you access to your Subscriber Preferences page, where you can add or delete subscriptions at any time.
- MedWatch never sends attached documents in messages. Links to additional information are included in the e-mail messages.