Resources for You
Noroxin (norfloxacin) tablets
Detailed View: Safety Labeling Changes Approved By FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER)
- muscle spasms
- DRESS (drug rash with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms) syndrome
What are the possible side effects of Noroxin?
- Serious allergic reactions- Skin rash accompanied by fever and feeling unwell
- Skin: leukocytoclastic vasculitis
Central Nervous System Effects/ Disorders:
- added......Convulsions have been reported in patients receiving norfloxacin. Convulsions, increased intracranial pressure (including pseudotumor cerebri), and toxic psychoses have been reported in patients receiving drugs in this class.
- increased risk of tendon rupture or swelling of the tendon (tendinitis) from the use of fluoroquinolones.