Flovent HFA (fluticasone propionate) Inhalation Aerosol for Oral Inhalation Only July 2008
Detailed View: Safety Labeling Changes Approved By FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) -- July 2008
|The detailed view includes drug products with safety labeling changes to the BOXED WARNING, CONTRAINDICATIONS, WARNINGS, PRECAUTIONS, ADVERSE REACTIONS, or PATIENT PACKAGE INSERT/MEDICATION GUIDE sections. Deletions or editorial revisions made to these sections are not included in this summary.|
- Pediatric Use
- Children Less Than 4 Years of Age: Pharmacokinetics
- In Vitro Testing of Dose Delivery With Holding Chambers
- Table 1 (and text following Table 1)
PATIENT PACKAGE INSERT
- Who should not use Flovent HFA?
- What should I tell my doctor before taking Flovent HFA?
- How should I use Flovent HFA?
- What are the possible side effects of Flovent HFA?
- What are the ingredients in Flovent HFA?
- Using Your Flovent HFA...
- Priming the Inhaler