• Decrease font size
  • Return font size to normal
  • Increase font size
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

Radiation-Emitting Products

  • Print
  • Share
  • E-mail

: I am the physicist in question 10. Once I’ve completed my initial requirements, can I independently perform both screen-film and FFDM surveys?

Policy Guidance Help System logo


Back to Radiologic Technologist Continuing Experience