Radiation-Emitting Products

Does a mobile unit need to include a film processor?

Policy Guidance Help System logo

No. A mobile unit does not need to include a film processor. However, any processor used for films taken by the unit must be identified and is subject to MQSA inspections for verification that the equipment meets quality standards.

Back to Mobile Units Equipment Quality Control

Page Last Updated: 07/11/2014
Note: If you need help accessing information in different file formats, see Instructions for Downloading Viewers and Players.