• Decrease font size
  • Return font size to normal
  • Increase font size
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

Radiation-Emitting Products

  • Print
  • Share
  • E-mail

Who in the facility must conduct the annual QC tests listed above?

Policy Guidance Help System logo

These tests must be conducted by a qualified medical physicist (or someone in training under his or her direct supervision) as part of the annual survey. The test results and recommendations for corrective actions (if any) must be stated in the medical physicist's survey report.

Back to Annual Equipment Quality Control Tests