• Decrease font size
  • Return font size to normal
  • Increase font size
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

Radiation-Emitting Products

  • Print
  • Share
  • E-mail

Is a master's degree in Radiologic Technology sufficient to meet the degree requirement?

Policy Guidance Help System logo

Yes, Radiologic Technology is considered to be a discipline under radiation science and, as such, satisfies the Agency’s definition of physical science.

Back to Medical Physicist Degree