• Decrease font size
  • Return font size to normal
  • Increase font size
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

Radiation-Emitting Products

  • Print
  • Share
  • E-mail

If a medical physicist is the sole owner of a physics consulting business (and therefore is considered the most responsible official of that business), can the medical physicist document his/her own continuing experience?

Policy Guidance Help System logo

Yes. While acting in the capacity of the most responsible official of the physics consulting business, a medical physicist can document his/her own continuing experience. While such documentation will be accepted in routine cases, it is assumed that this documentation is based upon the survey reports and that these could be examined if need be.

Back to Medical Physicist Continuing Experience

Back to Medical Physicist Initial Experience