• Decrease font size
  • Return font size to normal
  • Increase font size
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

Radiation-Emitting Products

  • Print
  • Share
  • E-mail

I have a degree in a physical science obtained at a non-US institution. Is that acceptable toward meeting the degree requirement?

Policy Guidance Help System logo

A degree from a non-US institution is acceptable if the physicist can provide information showing that his or her foreign degree is accepted by an accredited US institution, the Committee on Accreditation of Medical Physicists Education Programs (CAMPEP), World Education Testing, or by one of the professional certifying bodies approved by FDA.

Back to Medical Physicist Alternative Initial Qualifications