• Decrease font size
  • Return font size to normal
  • Increase font size
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

Radiation-Emitting Products

  • Print
  • Share
  • E-mail

Is a facility required to maintain records of serious consumer complaints as outlined in the quality assurance record keeping requirements?

Policy Guidance Help System logo

No. Quality assurance record keeping requirements do not apply to the maintenance of serious consumer complaint records (see next question).

Back to Consumer Complaints