News & Events
Unapproved Chelation Products
On October 14, 2010, FDA warned eight companies that market over-the-counter chelation products that these are unapproved drugs and devices and that it is a violation of federal law to make false claims about the products. Chelation products, even when used under medical supervision, can cause serious harm, including dehydration, kidney failure, and death.
- Press release: FDA issues warnings to marketers of unapproved "chelation" products
- Consumer Update: FDA Warns Marketers of Unapproved Chelation Products
- Questions and Answers on Unapproved Chelation Products
- World Health Products, LLC
- Hormonal Health, LLC and World Health Products, LLC
- Evenbetternow, LLC
- Maxam Nutraceutics/Maxam Laboratories
- Cardio Renew, Inc.
- Artery Health Institute, LLC
- Longevity Plus
- Dr. Rhonda Henry