News & Events
Safe Disposal of Unused Medication
On April 27, 2013, the Drug Enforcement Administration, U.S. Department of Justice, will coordinate a collaborative effort with state and local law enforcement agencies to remove potentially dangerous controlled substances from our nation’s medicine cabinets. Collection activities will take place from 10:00 a.m. through 2:00 p.m. at sites established throughout the country. To find out more, visit the Take Back page.
- Disposal of Unused Medicines: What You Should Know
- Medicines Recommended for Disposal by Flushing
- How to Dispose of Unused Medicines
- Medication Disposal: Questions and Answers
- Proper Disposal of Prescription Drugs (ONDCP) [PDF - 117KB]