There are many avenues available for those individuals interested in pursuing a career in science at the Office of Science and Engineering Laboratories (OSEL).
- Post-doctoral Fellow with FDA - Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Drug Coated Balloon Volunteer Opportunities
- Computational Materials Staff Fellow
- Post-doctoral Fellow with FDA – Ultrasound Neuromodulation
- Imaging Physics Training Fellowship on In Silico Methods for Virtual Imaging Clinical Trials
Please use the links below to find out more about working at OSEL.