Medical Devices

How to Report a Problem

Report a Problem

If you experience an injury or malfunction when using an obesity treatment device, we encourage you to file a voluntary report by phone at 1-800-FDA-1088 or online at MedWatch, the FDA Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting program.

For more information, see this FDA Patient Safety News video on reporting a problem to the FDA: Reporting Problems to FDA (video)

Page Last Updated: 06/04/2014
Note: If you need help accessing information in different file formats, see Instructions for Downloading Viewers and Players.