All interested parties are invited to attend this full day open session. Meeting participants will be invited to discuss how they contribute to continuous improvements of products safety and performance, and how they face the emerging challenges. Stakeholders’ input is important to effective progress on harmonization issues. Therefore, the IMDRF Management Committee would appreciate your contribution.
Date: March 26, 2014
Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel
55 Cyril Magnin Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel (IMDRF Room Block)
Items of Note:
- There is no fee to register.
- Attendees are responsible for all travel and lodging arrangements and associated costs.
- All presentations will be given in English. Translation will not be provided.
- Registration will be limited by space restrictions. Early registration is recommended.
AGENDA (Draft Proposed):
- AM Session:
- Management Committee Member Regulatory Updates
- Review Current Work Items
- Presentation of New Work Item Proposals
- Additional Presentations
- Question & Answer Session
- Lunch: Sponsored by Advamed
- PM Session:
- Interactive Workshops (Topics – TBD)
- Wrap up & Next Steps
- Reception: Sponsored by DITTA/MITA
Registration is full. Contact email@example.com for more information about this event.
Special Accommodations: If you require special accommodations due to a disability, or need additional information regarding registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions or Concerns: USA-IMDRF-SECRETARIAT@fda.hhs.gov
For more information about IMDRF: www.imdrf.org