Workshops and Conferences
|Upcoming Events |
- Objective: Participants will be able to describe FDA’s import program; provide an overview of FDA’s import process and how FDA and the U.S. Customs and Border Protection work together to implement the import laws and regulations; navigate FDA’s webpage for information on imports and facility registration programs; complete a prior notice online (live demonstration); understand the new FSMA proposed rules for the Foreign Supplier Verification Program; Third Party Accreditation; and Preventive Controls for Animal Food...Read more.
|Past Events |
- Objective: Participants will be able to describe FDA’s import program, provide an overview of FDA’s import process and how FDA and the U.S. Customs and Border Protection work together to implement the import laws and regulations and navigate FDA’s webpage for information on imports and registration and listing programs. Tuesday, April 16, 2013, 1:00-5:00 p.m. EST at White Oak Campus, Building 31, Great Room 1503 A; 10903 New Hampshire Ave, Silver Spring, MD 20993.
See the videos, presentations, transcripts, and ...more.
|Food Safety Conference |
- The U.S. FDA Conference Sharing an Understanding of Food Safety Regulatory Systems: The United States, Middle East, and North Africa.
September 20-22, 2010
Cairo, Egypt. ... Read more.
|Commissoner Hamburg to China|
- On August 10, 2010, Vice Minister PU Changcheng of the Chinese General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (AQSIQ) met with the United States Food and Drug Administration (U.S. FDA) Commissioner Margaret Hamburg in Beijing... Read more.
|Safety of Drug Residues in Animals Destined for Human Consumption|
- The FDA Latin America Regional Office and Center for Veterinary Medicine in cooperation with Costa Rica’s Ministry of Agriculture, National Animal Health Services (SENASA) gathered experts from several Central American and Caribbean countries, in San José, Costa Rica on January 11 – 14, 2010, for a workshop to exchange information and best practices pertaining to the regulation of veterinary drugs and the food derived from animals treated with such medicines... Read more.
|HHS-FDA Launches first-event Workshop on Good Clinical Practices in the Americas |
- On January 26th, 2009, the newly-opened office in San Jose, Costa Rica of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) began a week-long Workshop on Good Clinical Practices in San Jose. The Workshop was opened by The Honorable María Luisa Avila Aguero, M.D., Minister of Health for the Republic of Costa Rica and Peter Brennan, Chargé d’Affaires for U.S. Embassy in San Jose... Read more
« Return to International Programs