Forum Presentations, videos, transcripts and more ....
FDA's permanent presence in China, India, Europe, and Latin America.
The FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), the most sweeping reform of our food safety laws in more than 70 years, was signed into law by President Obama on January 4, 2011. It aims to ensure the U.S. food supply is safe by shifting the focus from...
Information from FDA related to the 2014 Ebola outbreak in West Africa
Navigate the International Programs Section
FDA's permanent presence in China, India, Europe, and Latin America.International Arrangements
Confidentiality Commitments, Memoranda of Understanding, and other Cooperative ArrangementsPartnerships
Education, outreach, webinars, technical assistance with regulatory counterpartsPresident's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
About FDA's PEPFAR program, including a listing of medicines approved and tentatively approved in association with the program.
FDA staff participation with regulatory counterparts in international workshops and conferencesImports and Exports
Laws, regulations and policies applicable to imports and exports of FDA-regulated productsFDA Publications and Other Documents in Foreign Languages
Consumer and professional publications on food safety, nutrition, health promotion, veterinary health, and other topics
Resources for You
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
National Institutes of Health
- U.S. States Trade Representative
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
Department of Commerce’s Foreign Commercial Service U.S. Department of State
- Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) Platform
Multilateral Organizations Resources
- Medicines regulators to work together internationally to find innovative solutions to facilitate evaluation of and access to potential new medicines to counter Ebola outbreaks
FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- FDA Voice: Globalization
- Approved and Tentatively Approved Antiretrovirals in Association with the President's Emergency Plan (PEPFAR)
10903 New Hampshire Avenue
Building 31/32Silver Spring, MD 20993