Inspections, Compliance, Enforcement, and Criminal Investigations
All food is safe; all medical products are safe and effective; and the public health is advanced and protected.
Protecting consumers and enhancing public health by maximizing compliance of FDA regulated products and minimizing risk associated with those products.
ORA is committed to quality and continual improvement. Our actions are dedicated to effectively meeting our customers' needs.
- Values that I believe exist in ORA today:
1. Our mission defines our work and our purpose as employees.
2. We are dedicated to having a meaningful and positive impact on public health.
3. We take pride in our ongoing commitment to excellence in our work products and our contribution to the mission of FDA.
- Values that I believe we need for the future:
4. We work as a team and build partnerships with our stakeholders in a global regulatory environment.
5. We invest in our people and processes to target and improve our impact on public health.
6. We continuously improve both what we do and how we do it.
Dara A. Corrigan
Associate Commissioner for Regulatory Affairs
December 16, 2011