- Richard Klein, Director of the FDA's Patient Liaison Program discusses Expanded Access.
- To view the August 19, 2015 Newsletter
- Listen to Webinars and View Presentations Given by FDA Experts
- Comment on draft FDA policies and guidances.
Navigate the For Patients Section
Find information about the Office of Health and Constituent Affairs, Patient Representative Program. You can also listen to webinar's offered by FDA experts.Calendar of Public Meetings
Participate in an upcoming FDA sponsored meetings or advisory committee meetings.Comment on Current FDA Draft Guidances
Submit your comments on current FDA draft guidances and other policy related questions that affect patients.Get Illness/Condition Information
FDA brings the patient perspective into the review of medical products that treat Cancer, Cardiovascular disease, Diabetes, Hepatitis B & C, HIV/AIDS and other illnesses.
Clinical trials, informed consent and FDA's role in ensuring that people of different demographics are included in clinical trials.Learn About Drug and Device Approvals
FDA is speeding up the approval process for Drugs and Medical Devices. Learn how medical products are approved.Learn About Other Treatment Options
Expanded access, investigational new drugs and off-label use of approved products.
FDA Patient Specific E-mail List serves
- FDA's Patient Network Newsletter
Sign Up for our bi-weekly email newsletter that provides information about product safety, drug shortages, product approvals, upcoming meetings, and more.
Updates on safety and regulatory issues related to Cardiovascular Disease, including product approvals, safety warnings, notices of upcoming public meetings, and notices about proposed regulatory guidances.
- FDA Diabetes Monitor
Updates on safety and regulatory issues related to Diabetes, including product approvals, safety warnings, notices of upcoming public meetings, and notices about proposed regulatory guidances.
Hepatitis B and C Updates
Late breaking information, as well as an archival record of updates on safety and regulatory issues related to Hepatitis B and C
Updates on important safety and regulatory issues related to HIV, including product approvals, safety warnings, notices of upcoming public meetings, and notices about proposed regulatory guidances.
FDA Office of Minority Health Email Updates
Updates on health and safety information that are important to minority communities, and a quarterly newsletter detailing upcoming issues and opportunities for you to inform future directions in research.
Subscribe to MedWatch Safety Aletrts
Safety alerts delivered to your inbox. To subscribe, just provide your e-mail address. E-list managed by GovDelivery.
- To view the August 19, 2015 Patient Network Newsletter
- Learn More About Expanded Access (Compassionate Use)
FDA's Role in Ensuring American Patients Have Access to Safe and Effective Medical Device Technology Listen to Webinars and View Presentations Given by FDA Experts
- Learn More About FDA's - Drug Trials Snapshots
- September 15, 2015: Public Meeting on Medical Device User Fee Amendments Reauthorization
- September 22, 2015: Public Meeting for Huntington’s and Parkinson’s Diseases
- September 29, 2015: Public Meeting for Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- October 5-6, 2015: Understanding and Evaluating Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies Impact on the Health Care Delivery System and Patient Access
- October 15, 2015: Public Meeting for Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Lung Infections