Public Meeting on Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Patient-Focused Drug Development
On May 13, 2014, FDA conducted a public meeting on Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Patient-Focused Drug Development. FDA is interested in obtaining patient input on the impact of pulmonary arterial hypertension on daily life and patients’ views on currently available therapies to treat the condition.
This website will be updated as meeting materials are developed.
|Date:||May 13, 2014|
|Time:||1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Location:||FDA White Oak Campus|
10903 New Hampshire Ave.
Building 31, Room 1503A (Great Room)
Silver Spring, MD 20993
(Information about arrival to FDA's White Oak campus)
To register for this meeting, visit: http://patientfocusedpulmonaryarterialhypertension.eventbrite.com
Registration closed on April 30, 2014
Submitting comments to the docket: In addition to providing input at the public meeting, patient stakeholders are invited to provide their perspectives on the discussion questions through the public docket. The docket closes on July 14, 2014.
- FDA is interested in patient responses to the questions listed in the Federal Register notice: https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2014/02/07/2014-02629/pulmonary-arterial-hypertension-public-meeting-on-patient-focused-drug-development.
- Visit the following website to submit your comment: http://www.regulations.gov/#!documentDetail;D=FDA-2012-N-0967-0592.
- Part 1: https://collaboration.fda.gov/p76218f50fm/
- Part 2: https://collaboration.fda.gov/p19q8fl0k4w/
Meeting Agenda: Patient-Focused Drug Development Meeting, May 13, 2014(PDF - 130KB)
- Meeting Slides (PDF - 348KB)
- Meeting Transcript (PDF - 902KB)
Webinar: Background on FDA and Patient-Focused Drug Development
- Federal Register Notice: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Public Meeting on Patient-Focused Drug Development