Public Meeting on Fibromyalgia Patient-Focused Drug Development
On March 26, 2014, FDA conducted a public meeting on Patient-Focused Drug Development for fibromyalgia. FDA is interested in obtaining patient input on the impact of fibromyalgia on daily life and patients’ views on currently available therapies to treat the condition. This is a rescheduling of the original December 10, 2013 meeting.
Date: March 26, 2014 Time: 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Location: FDA White Oak Campus
10903 New Hampshire Ave.
Building 31, Room 1503 B and C (Great Room)
Silver Spring, MD 20993
(Information about arrival to FDA’s White Oak campus)
Registration closed on March 20, 2014.
Submitting comments to the docket: In addition to providing input at the public meeting, patient stakeholders are invited to provide their perspectives on the discussion questions through the public docket. The docket closes on May 26, 2014.
- FDA is interested in patient responses to the questions listed in the Federal Register notice: https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2013/09/23/2013-23019/fibromyalgia-public-meeting-on-patient-focused-drug-development#p-14.
- Visit the following website to submit your comment: http://www.regulations.gov/#!documentDetail;D=FDA-2013-N-1041-0004.
- Alternatively, you can submit comments through fax or mail. Fax comments to the Division of Dockets Management at 301-827-6870, or mail comments to the Division of Dockets Management (HFA-305), Food and Drug Administration, 5630 Fishers Lane, Rm. 1061, Rockville, MD 20852. All comments should include the docket number FDA-2013-N-1328.
- Part 1 - https://collaboration.fda.gov/p3045ldlvgc
- Part 2 - https://collaboration.fda.gov/p8ykir93mc2