For security and privacy reasons FDA Electronic Submissions Gateway (ESG) accepts corporate/company email accounts for any communications with FDA ESG. The following are the policies relating to email accounts.
- ESG does not accept public domain email accounts such as emails from ISPs, AOL, Yahoo, GMail, Hotmail, etc.
- All communications with ESG staff must be made through corporate/company email accounts.
- The contact email for an ESG trading partner account must be a corporate/company email account, without which an ESG trading partner account will not be approved.
- Primary contact email for an ESG trading partner account must be an individual’s email account and cannot be a group or generic email account.
- The secondary contact email can be a group or generic or individual email.
For any questions/concerns relating to email policy, please contact ESGHelpDesk@fda.hhs.gov