Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21, Part 70
Subpart A--General Provisions
- 70.3: Definitions.
- 70.5: General restrictions on use of color additives.
- 70.10: Color additives in standardized foods and new drugs.
- 70.11: Related substances.
- 70.19: Fees for listing.
Subpart B--Packaging and Labeling
- 70.20: Packaging requirements for straight colors (other than hair dyes).
- 70.25: Labeling requirements for color additives (other than hair dyes).
Subpart C--Safety Evaluation
- 70.40: Safety factors to be considered.
- 70.42: Criteria for evaluating the safety of color additives.
- 70.45: Allocation of color additives.
- 70.50: Application of the cancer clause of section 721 of the act.
- 70.51: Advisory committee on the applicability of the anticancer clause.
- 70.55: Request for scientific studies.