Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21, Part 71
Color Additive Petitions
Subpart A--General Provisions
- 71.1: Petitions.
- 71.2: Notice of filing of petition.
- 71.4: Samples; additional information.
- 71.6: Extension of time for studying petitions; substantive amendments; withdrawal of petitions without prejudice.
- 71.15: Confidentiality of data and information in color additive petitions.
- 71.18: Petition for exemption from certification.
Subpart B--Administrative Action on Petitions
- 71.20: Publication of regulation.
- 71.22: Deception as a basis for refusing to issue regulations; deceptive use of a color additive for which a regulation has issued.
- 71.25: Condition for certification.
- 71.26: Revocation of exemption from certification.
- 71.27: Listing and exemption from certification on the Commissioner's initiative.
- 71.30: Procedure for filing objections to regulations.
- 71.37: Exemption of color additives for investigational use.