For Federal, State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial Officials
- Where you can find information for State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial regulatory entities and stakeholders.
- Information on the new food safety legislation.
Navigate the For Federal, State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial Officials Section
Competitive Grant and Cooperative Agreement program information, Food Protection Task Force, and Rapid Response Team Data, Open Funding Opportunities.Partnerships & Contracts
State Contracts, State Cooperative Programs, Current Partnership Agreement Information, MFRPS Information, and Audit ReportsFederal-State Relations Activities
Need more information? See a list of contacts who can help answer questions and provide information to Federal, State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial Regulatory OfficialsIntegrated Food Safety System
Partnership for Food Protection,State Cooperative Programs (Retail Food Protection, Milk Safety, and Shellfish Sanitation), Multistate Food Outbreak Investigations.
Contact FDA's Office of PartnershipsFederal, State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial Regulatory Official Training
State training information.Communication and Outreach
Commissioning, Information Sharing 20.88's (OPRM), Council of Association Presidents (CAP), State and Local Inquiries,Communication with Regulatory OfficialsAnimal Feed Regulatory Program Standards (AFRPS)
Animal Feed Regulatory Program Standards Information and Updates
Resources for You
News and Events
- NEW! State Contracts - Evaluation of Inspectional Performance (FMD-76) revised version released January 31, 2014
- Animal Feed Regulatory Program Standards (AFRPS) - A downloadable copy of the feed standards is now available at the AFRPS FDA.gov homepage
- The Rapid Response Team (RRT) Best Practices Manual Volume 1 is now available upon request!
- Information Paper: Overview of Information Sharing Agreements with State and Local Government Officials (PDF - 177KB)