For Federal, State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial Officials
Resources for You
First Annual MFRPS Training Course (2012)
DFSR hosted the first annual MFRPS Training Course March 27-29, 2012 in Kansas City, Missouri at the Westin Crowne Plaza. Presentations and other information from the course are available at the AFDO Website. AFDO also published a press release related to the training course.
This training focused on the following:
- The requirements to achieve conformance with the MFRPS.
- Use of tools and resources available to programs enrolled in the MFRPS.
- Best practices and methods for leveraging resources to advance conformance with the MFRPS.
- Governance structure for the MFRPS and the process for updating future versions.
- Initiatives to support the continuous updating and improvement of the MFRPS.
- The impact of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and the Partnership for Food Protection (PFP) on the MFRPS.
- Improved communication and collaboration between the FDA Regions and Districts, State regulatory programs, and other regulatory partners.