For Federal, State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial Officials
Resources for You
MFRPS Training Course Information
- The requirements to achieve conformance with the MFRPS.
- Use of tools and resources available to programs enrolled in the MFRPS.
- Best practices and methods for leveraging resources to advance conformance with the MFRPS.
- Governance structure for the MFRPS and the process for updating future versions.
- Initiatives to support the continuous updating and improvement of the MFRPS.
- The impact of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and the Partnership for Food Protection (PFP) on the MFRPS.
- Improved communication and collaboration between the FDA Regions and Districts, State regulatory programs, and other regulatory partners.
In 2013, OP hosted the second annual MFRPS Training was held in St. Louis, Missouri March 18-21. MFRPS Training will be held this year in Fort Worth, TX March 10-13, 2014. Please go to http://mfrpa2014.afdo.org/agenda.html for more details regarding the 2014 MFRPS Training Course.