Nasal irrigation devices can be safe if used and cleaned properly.
The many ways FDA is responsible for protecting the public health.
Keep your child safe, in or out of the hospital.
These research studies are essential.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles for consumers covering FDA regulated products.Protect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDA
Recent Consumer Updates
- Is Rinsing Your Sinuses With Neti Pots Safe?
- What to Ask Your Doctor Before Taking Opioids
- Is It Really 'FDA Approved?'
- Help Keep a Sick Child Safe: Learn How to Use a Hospital Crib
- FDA Encourages More Participation, Diversity in Clinical Trials
- Adding Folic Acid to Corn Masa Flour May Prevent Birth Defects
- The 3Rs of 3D Printing: FDA's Role