Print Publications: A to Z
Visit FDA's Consumer Updates page to access the latest articles for consumers. Many of these articles have a color PDF version that you can print, copy, and distribute. This is a great starting place if you are looking for consumer materials to distribute at meetings and conferences.
You can also order the brochures and article reprints listed below by fax or mail. Note that there is a limited supply of these print publications. They are available on a first come-first served basis.
Order multiple copies by e-mail, fax or mail:
Please include your name, mailing address, and contact phone number with your request.
NEW FAX NUMBER: 301-847-8622
NEW MAILING ADDRESS: FDA Consumer Health Information Staff, Building 32, Room 5371, 10903 New Hampshire Ave., Silver Spring, MD 20993
Order publications marked with an asterisk (*) directly from FDA's Center for Drug Evaluation and Research by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Aspirin for Reducing Your Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke Brochure 03-1502A
* Be an Active Member of Your Health Care Team Brochure English:04-1503A Spanish:04-1503AS
* Best Way to Take Your Over-the-Counter Pain Reliever Brochure English:03-1530A Spanish:03-1530-S
* Buying Prescription Medicines Online: Consumer's Safety Guide English: 05-1504A Spanish:05-1504AS
* Drug Interactions: What You Should Know Brochure 03-1510A
* Driving When You are Taking Medications 06-1904
*Generic Drugs-Here are the Answers Spanish: 03-3243S
*List Your Medicines Spanish: 07-1908S
Strategic Action Plan: Protecting and Advancing America’s Health Article Reprint 03-1514C
*Stop-Learn-Go Tips for Talking with Your Pharmacist 08-1930