- Tainted Sexual Enhancement Products
- Tainted Weight Loss Products
- Tainted Arthritis/Pain Products
- Tainted Body Building Products
For all tainted products marketed as dietary supplements or unapproved drugs that have been identifiedy by FDA, please refer to the List of Tainted Supplements on the Center for Drug Evaluation and Research's Medication Health Fraud page.
Safety Alerts for Human Medical Products
MedWatch Safety Alerts
- Reumofan Plus: Recall - Undeclared drug Ingredient
- Skin Creams, Soaps, and Lotions Marketed as Skin Lighteners and Anti-aging Treatments: May Contain the Toxic Metal, Mercury
- Hand-held Dental X-Ray Units: FDA Safety Communication - Unreviewed Products May Not Be Safe or Effective
- Vagifresh Ball, Vagifresh Gel, Female One: Recall - Undeclared Drug Ingredient, Bacterial Contamination
- Healthy People Co. Dietary Supplements: Recall - Undeclared Drug Ingredient
- Regenerect: Recall - Undeclared Drug Ingredient
Other Safety Alerts
For all MedWatch Safety Alerts for Human Medical Products, please refer to MedWatch: The FDA Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program page.