Health fraud scams refer to products that claim to prevent, treat, or cure diseases or other health conditions, but are not proven safe and effective for those uses.
Health fraud scams waste money and can lead to delays in getting proper diagnosis and treatment.They can also cause serious or even fatal injuries.
Watch this video to learn more.
- FDA warns consumers about health risks with Alikay Naturals – Bentonite Me Baby – Bentonite Clay
- FDA takes action to protect consumers from potentially dangerous dietary supplements
- Some Imported Dietary Supplements and Nonprescription Drug Products May Harm You
- 'All Natural' Alternatives for Erectile Dysfunction: A Risky Proposition
- Beware of Products Promising Miracle Weight Loss
- Some Bee Pollen Weight Loss Products Are a Dangerous Scam
- 6 Tip-offs to Rip-offs: Don't Fall for Health Fraud Scams
- Health Fraud Scams: Get the Facts
- Don't Be a Victim of Health Fraud Scams
Health Fraud Press Announcements
- U.S. Marshals seize botanical substance kratom from southern California facility
- U.S. Marshals seize drug products from Flawless Beauty
- FDA takes action against Georgia dietary supplement manufacturer
Office of Criminal Investigations(OCI) Press Announcements
- Alvarado Pharmacy and Owner Plead Guilty to Importing Unapproved Oncology Drugs and Fraudulently Billing Medicare
- Internet Pharmacy Owner Charged in $95 Million Fraud Scheme
- Palm Beach Man Sentenced for Mislabeling Medical Test Kits