Multi-Media Consumer Information
FDA Patient Network: Bringing Your Voice to Drug and Device Approval and Safety
FDA is making it easier for patients, their families, and advocates to get involved in medical product approval and safety through the FDA Patient Network website.
June is National Seafood Month, but FDA works to keep seafood safe by conducting on-site inspections and laboratory testing, and providing important information to the public all year round. Check out these photos to learn more.
To view and download these captioned photos, and for links to other seafood safety information go to Flickr .
- FDA's Pamela Scott Discusses Reusable Medical Devices and Mother's Surgery (MP3 - 3MB)
- HCG Diet Products Are Illegal
- FDA Reduces Dose of Acetaminophen in Combination Prescription Products (MP3 - 2.6MB)
- Withdrawal of Medicine Containing Propoxyphene (MP3 - 3MB)
- FDA Warns Marketers of Unapproved ‘Chelation’ Products (MP3 - 2.6MB)
- More FDA Drug Safety Podcasts