Consumer Update Analytics - Posted February 15, 2014
Most Viewed Consumer Updates
February 1, 2014 - February 15, 2014
- How to Dispose of Unused Medicines
- OxyElite Pro Supplements Recalled
- Caution to Dog Owners About Chicken Jerky Products
- Warning on Hydroxycut Products
- Are You Storing Food Safely?
- It's Still Not Too Late to Get Your Flu Vaccine
- Is Rinsing Your Sinuses Safe?
- First Rapid Home-Use HIV Kit Approved for Self-Testing
- Triclosan: What Consumers Should Know
- FDA's MedWatch Safety Alerts: January 2014
Total Visitors: Jan. 2014
Total Email-Subscribers: Jan. 2014
We welcome your feedback. Please send all questions, comments, or suggestions about Consumer Updates to the FDA Consumer Health Information Staff.