Consumer Update Analytics - Posted January 15, 2014
Most Viewed Consumer Updates
January 1, 2014 - January 15, 2014
- Use Certain Laxatives with Caution
- OxyElite Pro Supplements Recalled
- How to Dispose of Unused Medicines
- FDA Taking Closer Look at 'Antibacterial' Soap
- Are You Storing Food Safely?
- Warning on Hydroxycut Products
- Triclosan: What Consumers Should Know
- Can a Dietary Supplement Treat a Concussion? No
- First Rapid Home-Use HIV Kit Approved for Self-Testing
- Grapefruit Juice and Medicine May Not Mix
Total Visitors: Dec. 2013
Total Email-Subscribers: Dec. 2013
We welcome your feedback. Please send all questions, comments, or suggestions about Consumer Updates to the FDA Consumer Health Information Staff.