WARNING: Quitting smoking now greatly reduces serious risks to your health.
Quitting at any age and at any time is beneficial. It's never too late to quit, but the sooner the better. Quitting gives your body a chance to heal the damage caused by smoking.
Warning as it would appear on a cigarette package.
Quitting smoking now greatly reduces serious risks to your health. #9B
- FDA to Teens: Consider 'Real Cost' of Tobacco Use
- Problems with Tobacco Products? Tell FDA
- Zebrafish Make a Splash in FDA Research
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy Labels May Change
- June 20 Webinar: Using Digital Tools to Present Tobacco Information
- Less Risky Tobacco Product? Only if the Science Says So
- What Are You Smoking (or Chewing or Inhaling)?
- Why Do People Use Tobacco? Looking for Answers
- Why is the Great American Smokeout Important?
- FDA Modernizing Regulatory Science
- FDA Unveils New Cigarette Health Warnings
- FDA Wants Your Input on Cigarette Warnings
- “Light” Tobacco Products Pose Heavy Health Risks
- E-Cigarettes: Questions and Answers
- FDA 101: Smoking Cessation Products
- Regulating Tobacco: Q&A with Former CTP Director Lawrence Deyton, M.S.P.H., M.D.
- Renewed Legislation Improves Safety of FDA-Regulated Products