- Trends indicate a need for regulation of more types of tobacco products.
- Learn what’s true and what’s just a myth about eye health.
- Are minors buying tobacco in your community? Let FDA know.
- Kids and Tobacco Use: Some Surprising Findings
- FDA's MedWatch Safety Alerts for Consumers: March - April 2015
- Help FDA Keep Kids from Using Tobacco
- Recognize Tobacco in its Many Forms
- FDA to Teens: Consider 'Real Cost' of Tobacco Use
- Problems with Tobacco Products? Tell FDA
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy Labels May Change
- Webinar: Using Digital Tools to Present Tobacco Information
- Less Risky Tobacco Product? Only if the Science Says So
- What Are You Smoking (or Chewing or Inhaling)?
- Why Do People Use Tobacco? Looking for Answers
- Why is the Great American Smokeout Important?
- FDA Modernizing Regulatory Science
- FDA Unveils New Cigarette Health Warnings
- FDA Wants Your Input on Cigarette Warnings
- “Light” Tobacco Products Pose Heavy Health Risks
- E-Cigarettes: Questions and Answers
- FDA 101: Smoking Cessation Products
- Regulating Tobacco: Q&A with Former CTP Director Lawrence Deyton, M.S.P.H., M.D.
- Renewed Legislation Improves Safety of FDA-Regulated Products