Search for a Certified Facility
This list of FDA Certified Mammography Facilities is updated weekly.
If you click on Search for MQSA Certified Mammography Facilities in Your Area, you can access a listing by zip code of all mammography facilities in that zip code certified by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or Certifying State as meeting baseline quality standards for equipment, personnel and practices under the Mammography Quality Standards Act of 1992 (MQSA) and subsequent Mammography Quality Standards Reauthorization Act (MQSRA) amendments.
Facilities must contact their accreditation body to update or correct their address or telephone numbers. This is not the responsibility of FDA.
The list is updated periodically based on information received from the four FDA-approved accreditation bodies: the American College of Radiology (ACR), and the States of Arkansas, Iowa, and Texas. Information received by FDA or Certifying State from accreditation bodies does not specify if the facility is mobile or stationary. In many instances, but not all, the accreditation body notes "Mobile" following the name of the facility. The certification status of facilities may change, so FDA suggests that you check the facility's current status and look for the MQSA certificate.
Please keep in mind that providing a list of MQSA certified facilities does not mean that FDA, or any other organization, recommends one certified facility over another.
Recent Consumer Updates
- SMG 2350.1 PDF Version
- May 26, 2011: President of Organge County Goods Exporter Pleads Guilty to $1.3 Million Fraud
- Chemist (Lead) GS-1320-14, (Reimbursable Detail)
- March 30, 2006: Pharmaceutical Wholesale Distributor and its Owners Convicted of Racketeering and Money Laundering
- Health Communications Specialist (DCNM/SMS) DE, GS-1001-13
- FDA Drug Safety Podcast for Healthcare Professionals: Safety Review of possible increased risk of blood clots with birth control pills containing drospirenone [ARCHIVED]
- Bacterial Vaccine Safety: Identify Genetic Determinants of Disease in Moraxella Catarrhalis
- Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy Infectivity in Blood and Other Biologicals: Strategies for Detection, Decontamination and Removal
- Statistical Review and Evaluation, November 19, 2009 - Laviv
- Review Team Meeting Minutes, September 17, 2009 - Laviv