Search for a Certified Facility
This list of FDA Certified Mammography Facilities is updated weekly.
If you click on Search for MQSA Certified Mammography Facilities in Your Area, you can access a listing by zip code of all mammography facilities in that zip code certified by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or Certifying State as meeting baseline quality standards for equipment, personnel and practices under the Mammography Quality Standards Act of 1992 (MQSA) and subsequent Mammography Quality Standards Reauthorization Act (MQSRA) amendments.
Facilities must contact their accreditation body to update or correct their address or telephone numbers. This is not the responsibility of FDA.
The list is updated periodically based on information received from the four FDA-approved accreditation bodies: the American College of Radiology (ACR), and the States of Arkansas, Iowa, and Texas. Information received by FDA or Certifying State from accreditation bodies does not specify if the facility is mobile or stationary. In many instances, but not all, the accreditation body notes "Mobile" following the name of the facility. The certification status of facilities may change, so FDA suggests that you check the facility's current status and look for the MQSA certificate.
Please keep in mind that providing a list of MQSA certified facilities does not mean that FDA, or any other organization, recommends one certified facility over another.
Recent Consumer Updates
- CFSAN Retail Plan Review Fig #3-3 Buffet or Smorgasbord Shielding Adult and Elementary School Self-Service prev3-3.gif
- Independent Evaluation of FDA's First Cycle Review Performance – Retrospective Analysis Final Report
- March 12, 2008 Approval Letter - DAPTACEL
- Quartermaster Suspension
- OTC Mono - AI
- Figure 1: CeSub Missing Data Warning
- Food Safety for Moms to Be: Resources Rel Links
- Topical Anesthetics Stakeholder Letter
- Frequencies for Pain Reliever Questionnaire Items: Focused Attention – How easy would it be for someone with poor eyesight to read the words printed on the label?